- The controller of personal data according to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is Vladimír Rykl. ID number 65738641 with registered office at Zbožská 2171, 28802 Nymburk, Czech Republic (hereinafter: "administrator").
The contact details of the administrator are
address: Zbožská 2171, 28802 Nymburk, Czech Republic
phone number: +420728322923
Sources and Categories of Processed Personal Data
- The administrator processes the personal data you have provided.
- Cookies are small text files stored on your device. Cookies increase the user-friendliness of repeatedly visited websites and are therefore useful for you. If you use the same device and the same browser to visit our website, cookies help your device remember the pages you visited and your page settings.
- Cookies usually do not contain any information that personally identifies the user, but the personal information we hold about you may be linked to information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- We do not store sensitive personal information such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the cookies we use.
- Cookies can be persistent or temporary. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device even if you go offline, while temporary cookies are deleted when you close your web browser.
- We do not use any third-party cookies.
We use both persistent and temporary cookies for the purposes listed below:
- Strictly necessary cookies
- These cookies are necessary for the technical operation of the website. They enable, for example, the use of a shopping cart or the calculation of postage.
- Preference cookies
- These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when using the website, such as remembering your language preferences.
- You can manage cookies in your browser. You can block or delete cookies, but the website may not display or function properly. For these purposes, visit the help pages of your web browser.
Legal Reason and Purpose of Personal Data Processing
- The legal reason for the processing of personal data is the fulfillment of the contract between you and the administrator according to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR.
- The purpose of processing personal data is to process your order and exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact, billing details), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill the contract on the part of the administrator.
Data Retention Period
- The administrator keeps personal data for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
Recipients of Personal Data (controller's subcontractors)
- Recipients of personal data are persons participating in the delivery of goods / services / realization of payments based on the contract
- The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization.
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data according to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Article 18 GDPR,
- the right to erasure of personal data according to Article 17 GDPR,
- the right to object to processing according to Article 21 GDPR,
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR,
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Security of Personal Data
- The administrator declares that he has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator declares that only authorized persons have access to personal data.
Information and Queries
In case you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at the email address email@example.com.